Hello C++ Developers,
LearnCPlusPlus.org is packed full of great articles on new modern C++ topics for professionals and beginners. In this article, we point you toward some recent great posts which focus on more Modern C++ coding topics. We have articles about the TwineCompile component which is a multi-threaded compiler for the C++ Builder, visualization of Kinematics; the excellent and supremely helpful REST Debugger; how to create a new VCL Static Library, and we explore
std::basic_string in C++.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you as much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++ and C++ IDE if you’re a beginner,, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies, this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and we are developing and testing new examples for you with the latest RADS 11 that means. LearnCPlusPlus.org examples are working well with the latest C++ Builder.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here are our selections,
How can we use C++ Builder in the most modern and efficient ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern and professional ways that we use in C++. Here are the topics,
- How To Automate Background Compiling C++ With TwineCompile
- This Is How To Visualize Kinematics In Windows C++ Apps
- What Is The C++ Builder REST Debugger And How Do We Use It?
- How To Make A New Windows VCL Static Library In C++
- What You Need To Know About std::basic_string In Modern C++
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
These are the questions that we answer in this collection:
- Is there a multi-threaded compile option in C++ Builder?
- Are there options for automated background compiling with C++ Builder?
- What is TwineCompile?
- What are the features of TwineCompile?
- How can I set up the TwineCompile component?
- What is/are kinematics?
- How can we use kinematics in programming?
- How can we draw kinematic drawings in C++?
- How can we simulate kinematic animations in C++ Builder?
- What is the REST Debugger?
- How do I launch the REST Debugger in RAD Studio?
- Is there an example of how to connect to a REST service?
- How do I use the ExchangeRates API to get automatic currency rate conversions in my C++ program?
- How do use the REST Debugger to EASILY and AUTOMATICALLY set up and connect components to use REST in my C++ program?
- What do we mean by the term “static library” in C++?
- What is a DLL?
- How can I create a new C++ or C static library?
- Can I create a new C++ static library using the VCL framework?
- How can I create a function in a C or C++ static library?
- Where can I find a simple static library example which uses C++ Builder VCL?
- Can we develop static libraries in C++ Builder for Windows VCL applications?
- Is it possible to use C++ static libraries in multi-device applications?
- What is
basic_stringin modern C++?
- How can I use
std::basic_stringsame as std::string?
Can LearnCplusPlus.org answer all those C++ questions?
It can! Here are a collection of C++ posts which answer all those questions and more:
Your comments and likes on social media and here are real motivators for us. Thank you for all your valuable comments. All improve the quality of our future codes and posts.
We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.