No developer doesn’t know WebSocket API. WebSocket API is an advanced technology that makes it possible to open a two-way interactive communication session among the user’s browser and a server. With this WebSocket API, you can create real-time, web-connected applications by sending messages to a server and receive event-driven responses without having to poll the server for a reply.
IPWorks WebSockets includes a set of powerful components for integrating WebSocket communications capabilities into Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications using Delphi and C++ Builder.
IPWorks WebSockets library implements all the functionality of the WebSockets API and helps you to design WebSocket based application with the VCL framework that you have.
- Provides a standard framework for ongoing bi-directional communications.
- Support for WebSocket (ws://) and WebSocket Secure (wss://) connections with up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, 1.1 or 1.0.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
Head over and check out the IPWorks WebSockets library on the GetIt portal and download from the IDE.