Supremo is a complete and safe solution for remote desktop control and support to PCs, Mac and servers and it is built in Delphi. According to the developer, “Thanks to strategically placed servers throughout the world, it’s easier to connect to any machine wherever you might be located. Ease of use is one of the main standouts of Supremo because it doesn’t require any configuration and just needs to launch the exe file.”
Among its most important features:
- Portability: no installation is required and it can be used on a USB drive
- Unattended access: access to the remote device without human intervention
- Unlimited installations on unlimited computers
- Integrated free address book
- 21-days free trial available
Submit your own showcase app to the Delphi 26th Birthday Showcase Challenge!
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition