Office Document Finder is a desktop search engine intended for quick searching and viewing PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from application, browser or mobile and it is developed in Delphi. Built using HTML Component Library and HTML Office Library. There are screenshots here from Windows, macOS, and Linux. Great example of a cross-platform Delphi app!
- All formats – Support for all Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), Adobe PDF, HTML and EPUB formats
- Advanced viewer – View documens in its original layout with all pictures and text decoration
- No dependencies – MS Office and other applications are not required
- CJK languages – Indexing and searching for documents in Chinese, Japan and Korean languages
- OCR – Optical text recognition in scanned documents
- Cloud access – Access your documents from any PC or mobile
- PDF export – Download PDF file from browser viewer or application
- Localization – Web and application interface translation to Deutch, French, Russian and Spanish
- Suggestions – Autocomplete list for every word with number of documents containing this word
- Themes – Light and dark themes
- Duplicates – Detection of duplicated documents (displayed as red number)
- Query language – Support for “starting with”, “exclude word” and “exact words”
Submit your own showcase app to the Delphi 26th Birthday Showcase Challenge!
Design. Code. Compile. Deploy.
Start Free Trial Upgrade Today
Free Delphi Community Edition Free C++Builder Community Edition