The OCEASet™ real-time mobile application is the companion tool for configuring the OCEABridge™ Bluetooth®/Cloud gateway. OCEABridge™ is a gateway device that provides a transparent link between customer’s local Emerald™ or Atlas™ dataloggers and the OCEASOFT Cloud service via the Internet. Readings are taken in real-time by dataloggers and are captured wirelessly and automatically by OCEABridge™. The readings are forwarded to the Cloud for monitoring and reporting.
What kind of real-time data can be captured?
According to OCEASoft’s website the apps provide:
- Wireless data logger communication with Bluetooth
- Configurable data logging start time
- Definable high and low limits, with delays
- Fast access to readings, events, and alarms
- Automatic data transfer to OCEASOFT’s secure OCEACloud platform
- Values displayed in °C or °F, in GMT or local time
- Generates e-mail with mission report and attached CSV file with all information
- Download complete reports in PDF, XLS, and CSV format
The apps are written using RAD Studio’s Delphi with the Firemonkey cross-platform capabilities and this means they’re available on both iOS and Android.