On March 3rd, in Hotel ter Elst Edegem, just south of Antwerp in Belgium, there will be the second edition of "Delphi Practical Workshop" that was run mid December in the Netherlands.
The workshop is organised by Barnsten, Delphi Company and Embaradero and you can register now for it at Barnsten website.
I’m going to co-present with Danny Wind, from the Delphi Company, a practical hands-on workshop to get up and running with the latest technologies in Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 "Seattle" including:
- New VCL Windows 10 components including TSplitView, TRelativePanel, TSearchBox, TToggleSwith and TActivityIndicator
- New Delphi 10 WinRT support for working with Windows 10 functionality including new TNotificationCenter and TSharingContract components
- Using Parallel Programming Library for responsive applications
- Building VCL applications with FireDAC database access framework
- Using REST and JSON for creating multi-tier solutions
- Building mobile Android and iOS app from the same source code with Delphi multi-device projects
This is "hands on" training, every attendee will receive printed manual with lab exercises and is expected to have Delphi 10 "Seattle" installed before the session. If you do not have it yet, you can download the free trial.
Don’t wait! Register now here!
Here is the photo from our last Delphi Practicum last month: