In this very moment my CodeRage7 "FireMonkey 3D Programming in Delphi XE3" session is being presented.
I have promised in the recording to make the demo source code available for download and publish the URL here, so… Here we go!
All demos of my CodeRage7 Delphi XE3 FireMonkey3D session are available for download from Embarcadero CodeCentral.
There are five demo projects in the download:
- "LowLevel3D" is a modified version of XE3 "HelloWorld3D" project. The refactorings include moving custom material implementation to a separate unit and creating geometry data only once and not in every call to "OnRender" event
- "SimpleInteractive3D" is a simple demo that demonstrates basics of the new XE3 material system and how to interact with the FireMonkey 3D objects
- "MemoryGame3D" is a simple game that illustrates how to create a simple interactive FireMonkey 3D app
- "Arrows3D" is a demo project that illustrates working with TDummy object and FireMonkey 3D coordinate system
- "SpaceDebris" is the last demo and show how to work with custom 3D files and load them dynamically into "TModel3D" components