The slow summer time is over for developers! Just yesterday the dates for RAD Studio XE3 World Tour have been announced and it looks like XE3 is going to be a marvelous release with lots of new features, including the new support for Windows 8, which is now available for download for MSDN subscribers!
I’m getting ready to "code-and-roll"… not to mention mastering multiplying myself:-)
Our technical evangelist team is going to be super busy in September and in Q4 demonstrating Delphi XE3, C++Builder XE3, Prism XE3, InterBase XE3 and the new HTML5 Builder XE3 all around the world!
All events are free and I especially welcome You all to any of the events I’m going to present on;-)
- Brussels, Belgium, September 11
- Prague, Czech Republic, September 12
- Bratislava, Slovakia, September 13
- Budapest, Hungary, September 18
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 19
- Warsaw, Poland, September 20
- Madrid, September 25
- Gdańsk, Poland, October 2
- Poznań, Poland, October 3
If you cannot make it for any of the live events, there is also global XE3 launch webinar on September 10th. It is free, but you need to register.