- First the GOTO was disparaged into oblivion. Then the ‘with’ statement came into the cross-hairs. Is the ‘if’ statement next?
- Hey, the CodeRage 4 replays are online – lot of good stuff in there, especially about the new things available for RAD Studio 2010. If you are looking at upgrading, the presentations from CodeRage 4 would be a good place to get a look at what you can do with RAD Studio 2010.
- Are you using Windows 7? Want to develop for Windows 7? Delphi is ready for you to do just that.
- Learned a new term today: Cargo Cult Programming. (Saw the term on this excellent answer given by Mason Wheeler on StackOverflow).
- I know that a lot of you do database management and development. If you do, you should look into DBArtisan. Here’s a nice review of the product if you want to learn more. Being able to write an then really tune your SQL is a good thing. We’ve used the tool internally on our database frameworks to ensure that dbExpress uses the most efficient SQL possible.