- A bunch of guys here on the R&D team are hard at work putting together their CodeRage 4 presentations. Most of the talks will concentrate on the new things you can do with RAD Studio 2010, including new IDE and VCL features. If you haven’t registered yet, I’d strongly recommend that you do so.
- The RAD Studio 2010 Reviewers Guide is up.
- The Delphi tag over at StackOverflow has now blown right through 2000 questions. And while you are there, see if you can’t see an Embarcadero ad or two.
- Dennis Gurock and his guys over at Gurock Software have released a version of SmartInspect that his ready for RAD Studio 2010.
- Kim Madsen at Components4Developers seems to like Delphi 2010: “D2010 is just so much faster than the last several Delphi releases, that its an absolute joy to use.”