- Hey, look who are the stars of Dot Net Rocks this week! Me and marc!
- Want to get started with Prism? The Delphi Prism Primer is a good place to do that. Mega-kudos to Christian Stelzmann for writing this and to Mike Orriss for organizing it on the Wiki.
- Embarcadero Plus CodeGear Equals RAD Tools — We love getting the coverage, even if they did get the details about DataSnap wrong.
- I’ve always been a firm believer that you need to "walk the buffet before eating," but I bow to this guy for his clearly superior buffet skills.
- Will you be able to use Delphi Prism to write applications for the Google Android phone?
- Nice blog post about using closures/anonymous methods to do some multi-threading. And the comments lead to a nice little unit by Andreas Hausladen that lets you run arbitrary code in a separate thread.
- Boy, if this doesn’t sum up the Apple market in one neat little "news report", nothing does.