Some time ago I found these nice flash charting library:
So it was a no-brainer to write the components to wrap that functionality so it can be used in Delphi for PHP.
Here you can find a demo application:
To see the source for that demo, click here:
On the next few days, I will post some more articles showing how easy is to write these components and integrate them into Delphi for PHP.
The articles will show:
- Add persistent properties, like Font or your own ones for the chart axis
- Array properties and use the built-in property editors
- Write your own property editor in Delphi for Windows
- How to use events on your property editor
- How to add get design information from your property editor
- Make your component work correctly on design-time
- Use DataSource properties
- Write a component that process a custom request
So if you are interested in write VCL for PHP components, I suggest you not to miss this blogPosted by José León on November 6th, 2008 under Delphi for PHP, VCL4PHP |