Our "RAD in Action: Windows 10 is Coming Soon: Get Ready Now with RAD Studio XE8" webinar is today, Wednesday, June 17, 2015. This blog post contains the links to additional resources that we mentioned during the webinar. The presentation team includes: David Intersimone “David I” – Embarcadero Chief Evangelist, John (JT) Thomas – Senior Director Product Management, Developer Tools, Pete Brown, Microsoft Technical Evangelist, Marco Cantu – Embarcadero Senior Product Manager, and Jim McKeeth – Embarcadero Lead Worldwide Evangelist/Engineer.
- RAD Studio Windows 10 page - http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/windows-10
- Read Marco Cantu’s Getting Started Guide - http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/article/news/15977-windows10withxe8
- Sarina Dupont’s blog posts for the new Windows 10 VCL and FMX style files - VCL: http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/blogs/entry/build-windows-10-apps-with-rad-studio-xe8-and-this-new-vcl-windows-10-style, FMX: http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/blogs/entry/build-windows-10-apps-with-rad-studio-xe8-and-this-new-firemonkey-style
- Microsoft Windows 10 Project Centennial (Project C) - https://dev.windows.com/en-us/uwp-bridges
- Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Program - https://insider.windows.com/
- Microsoft preview ISO page - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso
- RAD Studio XE8 trial download: https://www.embarcadero.com/landing-pages/try-rad-studio
Thank you to all the developers who joined us today!