Webinar Replay: Introducing RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Embarcadero YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHPXbUeSJ8
- Launch Webinar Starts at: 00:00:00
- Q&A Starts at: 01:10:32
- Webinar Replay Ends at: 02:09:42
RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin provide you with the fastest way to develop applications for Windows 10, Cross-Platform, Enterprise Architectures, Cloud Services and the Internet of Things.
You’ll see how 10.1 Berlin provides:
- A completely new installation experience
- Enhanced quality, performance, and stability (QPS)
- Enhanced developer productivity including the new floating VCL form designer
- Improvements in native toolchain, compiler and platform components
- New Internet of Things architecture with dozens of pre-built ThingConnect IoT components and ThingPoint Edge Services
- New FireMonkey components and features including on-device preview
- Enterprise strong app development for database, multi-tier and cloud technologies
- And a whole lot more!
RAD Studio Product Managers Marco Cantu and Sarina Dupont cover the overall product directions and provide technical details on the new product features. See how RAD Studio works with and will continue extending its support for Windows 10, multi-device development, enterprise development and the Internet of Things. The webinar also includes technical Delphi and C++ demos and a Q&A session.
The RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin Launch Webinar Powerpoint Slide Deck is available on CodeCentral at http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30527
RAD Studio product page: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio
Delphi product page: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi
C++Builder product page: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder
[DownloadButton Product='RAD' Caption='RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin Free Trial Download']
[BuyButton Product='RAD' Caption='Buy RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin']