You’re invited to be a part of the CodeRage 9 Online C++ and Object Pascal Developer Conferences
(http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/) to be held October 28-30, 2014.
The theme for this year’s CodeRage conference is "You are the Developers of Things; Everything!"
The conference will cover development topics for the Object Pascal and C++ programming languages with Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio and Appmethod. Sessions about multi-device platform development and other programming tips, tricks and techniques will also be covered. The conference will have two live stream tracks - one for Object Pascal and one for C++.
CodeRage 9 - The Online C++ and Object Pascal Developer Conference - October 28-30, 2014
The Call for Papers is now open at
We are looking for presentation submissions in the following topic areas:
- Multi-device development
- Enterprise Mobility
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Sharing designs and code across all platforms
- "Mobile First" best practices, strategies and success factors
- Optimal User Interface/Experience for Mobile applications
- Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Success Stories
- Interfacing with Devices, Gadgets and Wearables
- Application debugging and testing
- Working with Platform API(s) and Platform Services
- Programming with mobile devices and sensors
- Connecting to local and remote SQL Databases
- Integrating mobile in your multi-tier architecture
- Monetizing your mobile apps with Ads and in-app purchases
- Modernizing your Windows applications
- Leveraging Cloud based REST Servers and Backend as a Service (BaaS)
- Development Best Practices
- Programming language and library features
- Building 2D and 3D applications
You are by no means restricted to the topics suggested here or to identified categories. We welcome abstracts on any topics that you think will be of interest.
Please submit an abstract for each of your proposed presentations for CodeRage 9. To submit an abstract of your presentation and to learn more about the CodeRage events and your role as a speaker please visit:
The deadline for submitting abstracts for CodeRage 9 Online Developer Conference is:
- Thursday, September 11, 2014
We are tremendously excited for you to contribute your expertise and share this knowledge with other developers!
Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of Embarcadero employees and we will notify submitters before the end of September regarding the status of proposals.
We look forward to seeing your ideas!