The Cppcon 2014 C++ conference will take place in Bellevue Washington September 7-12, 2014. Join the ISO C++ foundation and Microsoft’s Going Native show into one conference for C++ developers, tool vendors, teachers, students and C++ language fans. Bjarne Stroustrup will give the opening keynote, "Making Simple Tasks Simple!". Submissions for talks and panels are open until May 14, 2014.
The conference timeline:
- May 15: Submission deadline
- June 13: Submission acceptance notification
- June 27: Conference program available online
- July 1: Early bird registration ends (regular registration is $995)
- September 1: Regular registration ends (late registration is $1195)
- September 7: Conference begins, registration and reception
- September 8: Sessions begin
You’ll find additional information on the conference site at http://cppcon.org/. Submission information is available at http://cppcon.org/submissions/. Registration is now open - http://cppcon.org/registration/. The conference location is the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, Washington. Hotels nearby with special conference rates are listed at http://cppcon.org/lodging/.