Here are several C++ books/eBooks that cover (or have been updated for) ISO C++11.
- A Tour of C++ (C++ In-Depth Series) - Bjarne Stroustrup - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321958314/
- The C++ Programming Language, 4th Edition - Bjarne Stroustrup - http://www.amazon.com/C-Programming-Language-4th/dp/0321563840
- C++ Primer (5th Edition) - Stanley B. Lippman, Josée Lajoie, Barbara E. Moo - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321714113/
- Presentation Materials: Overview of the New C++ (C++11/14) - Scott Meyers - http://www.artima.com/shop/overview_of_the_new_cpp
- C++ Concurrency in Action: Practical Multithreading - Anthony Williams - http://www.amazon.com/dp/1933988770/
- The C++ Standard Library: A Tutorial and Reference (2nd Edition) - Nicolai M. Josuttis - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321623215/
- Foundation of Algorithms in C++11, Volume 1(Third Edition): Using and Extending C++11, Boost And Beyond - Chandra Shekhar Kumar and Aditya Kant Sharma - http://www.amazon.com/Foundation-Algorithms-Volume-Third-Edition/dp/1482353482/
Do you have additional C++11 books/ebooks that you like? Post a comment on this blog with title and link.