Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- 6AM San Francisco / 9AM New York / 2PM London / 3PM Milan
- 11AM San Francisco / 2PM New York / 7PM London / 8PM Milan
- 5PM San Francisco / 13-Feb 10AM Tokyo / 13-Feb 12PM Sydney
Without unit tests your code is fragile, hard to change, and unreliable. Unit testing is the only way that you can be sure that your code does what it is supposed to do. In this webinar, Nick discusses the basics of Unit Testing as well as providing a demo that illustrates the points at hand using the new DUnitX framework. This will lead to a discussion of stubs and mocks, and the use of the DelphiMocks framework to ensure that all your classes are tested in isolation.
- What is Unit Testing?
- Why you should be doing Unit Testing
- Proper unit testing techniques including covering the "middle of the plate", the "outside corners" as well as checking exceptions
- A specific use case for unit testing using a real world example
Even if you can’t make it to a live session you should register anyway and we will send you a link to watch the webinar replay on-demand plus access to related technical resources.