With just 8 days until CodeRage 8 Delphi Conference starts (Tuesday, October 15 at 5am PDT), how can you get prepared for the more than 30 sessions we have scheduled? Here are a few links to the resources that will get you ready for the technical sessions, especially the sessions focused on Development best practices including the title of some of the sessions taking place next week.
Preparing for the CodeRage 8 Delphi Conference
Here are a few links to browse containing documents, tutorials and references to help prepare you for the technical sessions at CodeRage 8 Delphi Conference next week.
- Android Mobile Application Development
- iOS Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Tutorials: Delphi Mobile Application Development (iOS and Android)
- Migrating Delphi Code to Mobile from Desktop
- Developing DataSnap Applications
- FireMonkey Quick Start Guide
- White Paper: The Delphi Language for Mobile Development
- If you don’t already have XE5, download the free trial
Best Practices Sessions taking place next week
- Designing Common User Interfaces for iOS & Android
- Common Delphi Coding Anti-Patterns
- Real Mobile Implementation Patterns
- DataSnap Architectures, Optimizations, and Use Cases
- The New REST Client Library: A Tool of Many Trades
- Responsive Delphi Design
- Effectively Using List Controls in Mobile Apps
- Avoiding the Top 5 Mistakes Developers Make when Going Mobile
There are many more sessions over the three days of CodeRage 8. You can find the complete schedule at http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/coderage-8-delphi-sessions. We also have great presenters and you can find the list at http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/coderage-8-speakers. Also, join our technology partners in the CodeRage 8 Exhibit Hall where you will find special offers on 3rd party products. Additional details are listed on the logistics page at http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/coderage-8-logistics.
Come join the technical fun! Reserve your seat now at http://forms.embarcadero.com/CodeRage8Registration