Roman Kassebaum just let me know that several popular open source component sets are now available for Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE4 including TurboPower Abbrevia (compression toolkit), Orpheus (UI toolkit), PowerPDF (PDF file generation), SynEdit (multi-line edit control), and VirtualTree (Delphi TreeView control). You’ll find links to the open source project home pages below.
- Abbrevia: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tpabbrevia/
- Orpheus: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tporpheus/
- PowerPDF: http://sourceforge.net/projects/powerpdf/
- SynEdit: http://sourceforge.net/projects/synedit/
- VirtualTree: http://code.google.com/p/virtual-treeview/
Big thanks to Roman, Mike Lischke, Craig Peterson, Alkis Georgopoulos and Dean Harmon for their work and support of our products!