In every conversation, social network post and industry article, you hear about the need for multi-device support inside an Enterprise. Terms like BYOD appear in most articles and Enterprise strategies. Computing in a modern Enterprise is not only a Microsoft Windows world. Enterprise organizations need to support a wide array of devices that their employees are using to be more productive. The modern enterprise also needs to support additional software architectures including Cloud computing, multi-tier, REST and SOAP web services and more.
This webinar showcases how C++ can help satisfy the Enterprise’s need to support multiple devices on desktops, servers, web, mobile and multi-tiers in their infrastructure. Coverage includes C++Builder’s support for ISV and enterprise class integrated database, middleware and cloud computing. With C++Builder XE3, you get integrated support for SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, InterBase, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, MySQL, and cloud services including Windows Azure and Amazon.
During the webinar, you will learn how to:
- Leverage platform services, devices and sensors in your multi-device C++ applications
- Build multi-device C++ applications that connect with enterprise SQL databases
- Create multi-device C++ desktop applications that consume web services using SOAP and REST
- Build scalable multi-tier, multi-device, master detail database applications
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- 6:00AM PDT / 9:00AM EDT / 13:00 UTC
- 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT / 18:00 UTC
- 5:00PM PDT / 8:00PM EDT / 11:00AM 27-Mar Australia EDT
To register for the webinar go to