For those of you who have been following my blog the past three months, you know I have been posting information and videos about our new C++Builder XE3 64-bit Windows compiler. This blog post contains the 64-bit related videos and articles in one place so that you can easily find the links. You can find my calendar of C++Builder XE3 31 videos at http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/how-to-create-software-applications. You can also find the list of the CodeRage 7 C++ technical session replays at http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/coderage-7-c-sessions.Post a comment and let me know if there additional 64-bit topics you want me to cover.
C++Builder XE3 64-bit blog and quick video posts
- Your first C++11 applications using the C++Builder 64-bit compiler - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2013/01/28/42413
- Migrating C++Builder Code to 64-bits - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2012/12/21/42185
- Stricter C++Builder Win64 compiler - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2012/12/05/42067
- Using the Boost C++11 Algorithms Library with the C++Builder 64-bit compiler - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2013/01/28/42419
- C++ stack, Lambda expression, Win64/Win32 - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2012/12/23/42223
- Boost C++ serialization library - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2012/12/23/42202
- Adding Inline Assembler to your C++Builder 64-bit applications - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2013/02/02/42436
- Building, installing and using a C++Builder 64-bit InterBase UDF - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2013/02/03/42486
Watch/Download the C++Builder 64-bit Compiler Preview Video
Additional details about the 64-bit C++Builder compiler are available in the preview video. Watch the C++ 64-bit compiler preview video on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwwMpBUoR6Y. You can also download the MP4 video file at http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29197. The preview video is 9 minutes long.
Try the C++Builder 64-bit compiler
The C++Builder XE3 and RAD Studio XE3 free trial downloads have been updated to include the new C++Builder 64-bit compiler. Trial downloads are available at https://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/c_builder