Delphi XE3 and HTML5 Builder live demo webinars - Sept 25

Join me online next Tuesday, September 25 for a live Webinar - "What’s New in Delphi XE3 and HTML5 Builder" for 3 live webinars where I will build applications for 2 hours in each time slot. I have a bunch of demos that we are using on the RAD Studio XE3 World Tour (I am currently in Warsaw Poland).  I will also be showing what you can do with C++Builder XE3 and whatever else all of the attendees want to see.  I will also take your questions on XE3 and any other subjects you want to talk about.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012
6:00AM PDT / 9:00AM EDT / 13:00 UTC
11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT / 18:00 UTC
5:00PM PDT / 8:00PM EDT / 10:00AM Sep 26 Australia EST

Register now at http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/GL1209RADXE3HTML5BuilderWebinar9-25

I also want to show you anything you want to see. Let me know what you want me to show - post comments to this blog post.

See you online, live next Tuesday.

1. zhang Daodong | September 20, 2012 at 2:52 am | Permalink

很期待XE3,不知道XE3会不会增加对WINDOWS PHONE 8和ANDROID的支持呢

2. Patrick Krause | September 20, 2012 at 6:44 am | Permalink

I´d like to see a REST Datasnap server, communicating with JSON objects with a HTML5 JavaScript website as client: i.e. transforming a complex real Delphi "part"-object to a JSON-proxy-object, getting this part into the website via AJAX, modifing - and save it back to the DataSnap server (update the Delphi part object), via REST/JSON. I don´t want to use old fashioned TClientDataSets! I want to use real objects (OOP) and 3-tier proxy objects! I´t would be great if you could show that! Thank you!

3. Ian Krigsman | September 20, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

Mobile datasnap demos in CodeRage 6 last year included examples of callbacks that enabled server events to update the UI in real time. In other words, activity on the server side triggered an update in the client browser (using AJAX I presume, not full refresh). I’d love to see the equivalent in HTML5 Builder :-)

And +1 for Patrick Krause’s request.

4. Ian Krigsman | September 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

NB 3rd Session lists 11:00am Australia. Our EST is PDT +1700, so I think your 10:00am Sep 26 reference is correct. I’ve heard users ‘downunder’ have missed webinars with the confusion so correcting this would be appreciated.

5. David Intersimone | September 20, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

Ian - gotcha - it’s the pull down time selection on the registration form that lists 11am AEST. Will alert folks to have that text changed. At the same time, I hope most developers can do the date/time math from 5pm PDT to whatever local time they are in. If not, I always use

6. Jack | October 1, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Permalink

Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!