RAD Studio XE3 World Tour - my cities

The RAD Studio XE3 World Tour starts next week in cities around the world.  You can find many of the upcoming cities on the world tour page at http://www.embarcadero.com/world-tour.  All of the Embarcadero evangelists and many of our partners will be helping with the launch events.  It will be great to see you all in a city or online during August and September.

I will be visiting the following cities in September:

You will see all of the new capabilities in RAD Studio XE3, Delphi XE3, C++Builder XE3, FireMonkey FM2, VCL, the new HTML5Builder, Prism XE3 and InterBase XE3.  We will help support application development for Windows 8 and OSX Mountain Lion.  You will also see and hear about additional work being done by our R&D teams.

If you are coming to my cities, I can’t wait to see you there in person!

1. Sir Rufo | August 16, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Permalink

Hope you get in germany to the right place =:o)

Heidelburg Heidelberg (200km Distance between)

2. Sir Paolo | August 17, 2012 at 1:01 am | Permalink

Why should I come? There is no (taken from a blog)

“We appreciate your custom and we appreciate that the nature of our products is that you not only wish to be informed today but wish to be kept informed, even if – and unfortunately as we all know this will happen from time to time – it means we have to let you down. Of course we don’t want to do that, but when it happens we’d rather you know as soon as possible, and we trust that this openness will reassure you and reward you for the confidence you have placed in us and that we hope and intend to justify your confidence in us.”

in sight. Unfortunately.

3. Phillip Woon | August 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

Hi David,
    I was thinking about the future of Delphi and Rad Studio. I’ve come to the conclusion that the only way Delphi will return to prominence is to lower the price of the product. I mean radical reduction in price. Architect version would cost $1000. Enterprise $699, and professional $299. Rad Studio would be slightly higher. What’s the difference in making $3000 for one copy of Enterprise or $3000 for 4 or 5 copies? Well, the revenue is the same. However, there is a BIG difference. Instead of having only one person using Delphi, you now have 5. THINK ABOUT IT.

Phillip

4. Phillip Woon | August 20, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

I’m only doing it so I can afford to buy the Enterprise version :). My employer is no longer buying Delphi as they’re moving to C#. I purchased the Professional version, as that was all my wife would let me buy. I wanted to get into DataSnap development.

I know I started a firestorm over in Non-Technical. I’m just tired of Delphi dying a slow death and being taunted at work that "what’s happening to your beloved Delphi?" and "and nobody uses it anymore, just 6 people". I’m not saying lower prices would be the savior, but it might help.

5. EverLivingDelphi | August 22, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Hi I really agree with Phillip. think better on market share.. think in long term.
    Rad Studio can turn to be the top fashion .. set lower prices. you don’t need to give it for free just lower prices ..sometimes companies feel you abuse of prices without listening.. in an arrogant position

and please avoid misleading advertisement.

6. EverLivingDelphi | August 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

I mean. please treat your customers lovely .. don’t kick them

7. karthick | August 23, 2013 at 1:23 am | Permalink

Is there any plan to tour to India.

.net training in chennai