The Lesson 7 - "Creating Windows, Mac and iOS 3D Applications" course book and video replays for the Delphi and C++ sessions are now available for download in Code Central. The "Getting Started with Windows and Mac Development" course landing page will be updated with the links on Thursday evening. You can download the course book and videos using the following links (you need to be logged in to your developer network account to be able to download):
- Getting Started with Win/Mac Dev - Lesson 7 Course Book - June 14: "Creating Windows, Mac and iOS 3D Applications - Delphi and C++" - http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28919
- Getting Started with Win/Mac Dev - Lesson 7 – Delphi - June 14: "Creating Windows, Mac and iOS 3D Applications" - Delphi Replay - http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28920
- Getting Started with Win/Mac Dev - Lesson 7 – C++ - June 14: "Creating Windows and Mac 3D Applications - C++ Replay" - http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28921
A reminder to my students, if you are using a trial edition for the lessons, your trial will soon end. We have several great special promotions running until June 29 that will improve your "Getting Started" learning experience.
Here are the promotion page links with info for all of the offers including the new Client/Server Pack and Enterprise Upgrade offer.
- Buy or upgrade to Delphi XE2 or C++Builder XE2 and get RAD Studio XE2 Free
- Move up to RAD Studio for $99 for Delphi XE2 and C++Builder XE2 users
- New! Client/Server and Enterprise Packs for XE2 Professional edition users
- C++Builder 20% discount and preview access when purchased with maintenance
Client/Server and Enterprise Upgrade Packs for XE2 Professional Users
Professional edition users of Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio regularly ask us for the best way to expand their applications beyond local database access as well as how to move up to Enterprise edition features and functionality like additional database drivers and DataSnap for multi-tier connectivity.
There are two options to make it easy for you get this additional functionality you need with new Client/Server Pack and Enterprise Edition Packs, available exclusively to registered users of Delphi XE2 Professional, C++Builder XE2 Professional, and RAD Studio XE2 Professional. All of the details and options are available on the landing page at http://www.embarcadero.com/landing-pages/rad-pro-packs.
Lesson 8 - Using Image and Animation Effects - Thursday, June 21, 2012
See you tomorrow for Lesson 8 - "Using Image and Animation Effects". The Delphi lesson starts at 10am PDT/1:00PM EDT/17:00 UTC. The C++ lesson starts at 11am PDT/2:00PM EDT/18:00 UTC. Use your weekly lesson GoToWebinar login information. If you are not registered for the course, you can join the learning at http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/AMUSCA1205-06FireMonkeyWebinarSeries.