I am preparing a new "Getting Started with FireMonkey" e-Learning Series which starts on Thursday May 3. There will be new lessons each Thursday during May 3 to June 28, 2012. The series will have separate lessons for Delphi and C++ developers.
Each week the lessons will start at
- Delphi language version at 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT / 17:00 GMT
- C++ language version at 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT / 18:00 GMT
If you’re new to FireMonkey, if you are a Windows developer looking to develop applications for Macintosh and iOS, or you want to brush up on your skills, you’re invited to join Embarcadero’s David Intersimone for a new training series on Windows and Mac development with FireMonkey. Each week you can participate in a new 30 minute lesson followed by a 15 minute Q&A session where you can get answers to your questions about programming with FireMonkey.
When you register, you will receive notifications of upcoming lessons plus access to recorded versions of earlier lessons that you can view at any time.
Schedule of Lessons:
- May 3: Lesson 1 – Introduction to FireMonkey and Development Environment Setup
- May 10: Lesson 2 – Creating your First FireMonkey Desktop Application
- May 17: Lesson 3 – The Integrated Development Environment
- May 24: Lesson 4 – Programming Language Basics
- May 31: Lesson 5 – Designing a FireMonkey HD User Interface
- June 7: Lesson 6 – Connecting to Data
- June 14: Lesson 7 – Creating a FireMonkey 3D Application
- June 21: Lesson 8 – Using FireMonkey image and Animation Effects
- June 28: Lesson 9 – Building Multi-Client, Multi-Platform, Multi-Tier applications
You can register for the series at http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/AMUSCA1205-06FireMonkeyWebinarSeries. Don’t worry, if you can’t make one or more of the lessons, I will be recording them so that you can catch up.