The Embarcadero documentation team has put together a new "FireMonkey Quick Start Guide" that will help everyone new to FireMonkey. The guide will take you get started building Windows, Mac and iOS Applications with FireMonkey. Quoting from the opening page of the Quick Start Guide, "This Quick Start Guide walks you through the basic development steps needed to create your first FireMonkey application and is designed to give you a basic understanding of the FireMonkey business application platform. It also includes links to detailed tutorials at each step of the development process to help you acquire in-depth knowledge of the FireMonkey application platform."
Included in the FireMonkey Quick Start Guide are tutorials, information and links for
- Introduction to the FireMonkey Quick Start Guide
- Installation and Setup of your development software
- Tutorial Building your first FireMonkey application
- Basic use of our Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Using the Delphi and C++ programming languages with FireMonkey
- Designing application user interfaces with FireMonkey and the IDE designer
- Connecting your FireMonkey applications to the world of databases and cloud storage
- Creating 3D applications that run on Windows, Mac and iOS
- How to use Image Effects and Animations to create visually stunning business applications
- And how to find additional sources of information to help you successfully build FireMonkey applications
Welcome to FireMonkey, the first native CPU- and GPU-powered application platform for building rich business applications. Get your next generation application development started today by downloading the trial and/or buy our FireMonkey supporting XE2 products: Delphi XE2, C++Builder XE2, RAD Studio XE2.