Join me an TechXtend/Programmers Paradise for a live webinar this Thursday (tomorrow), March 15 at 11am Pacific Daylight Time (2pm Eastern Daylight Time) where I will show you how to create Windows and Mac applications using a single codebase using C++Builder XE2. You can register for the webinar at http://www.techxtend.com/content/promo/us/2012/embarcadero-win-and-mac-programming-with-firemonkey-webinar-031512.htm.
During the webinar you will learn how to
- Create GPU-powered HD and 3D user interfaces and highly visual business applications
- Build applications once and deploy to both Windows and Mac
- Extend your multi-tier DataSnap applications with new mobile and cloud connectivity using RAD Cloud
- Connect any type of data to any user interface element and visualize live data graphics with LiveBindings
- Use the power of the C++ programming language and libraries with the speed of RAD/Visual development