Good morning from foggy Scotts valley. It’s Friday, December 30, 2011. Today is the last day to take advantage of the special offers on our developer tools. If you haven’t upgraded to our XE2 editions, you can upgrade from any earlier version to XE2. This offer is good for Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio customers.
Our sales teams, partners and online shop sites are ready to take you order. If you have end of year budget that you need to spend (or lose it), we can help you spend it wisely. Where can you buy? Go to our "How to Buy" page at http://www.embarcadero.com/how-to-buy.
Still not sure if you want XE2? The special offer page has the top ten reasons to upgrade - http://www.embarcadero.com/landing-pages/upgrade-from-any-earlier-version-to-xe2:
Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Delphi XE2, C++Builder XE2 or RAD Studio XE2
- Create 64-bit Windows applications with Delphi
- Target both Windows and Mac from a single source code base with Delphi and C++Builder compilers for Windows and Mac
- Bring new style to your VCL applications with VCL Styles
- FireMonkey application platform for creating visually stunning apps
- Incorporate data into your applications in new ways using LiveBindings
- Enable your solutions for mobile with FireMonkey for iOS
- New RadPHP mobile development for iOS and Android
- Enhanced cloud computing support and new database drivers
- Maintain your eligibility for upgrade pricing on future versions
- Get Rapid SQL, FastCube and more FREE with your purchase!
Still not sure? Take a look at the 31 days of December video tutorials (30 posted so far, one to go) at http://www.embarcadero.com/31-days-of-december. The short videos cover XE2 capabilities including 64-bit Windows applications, LiveBindings, mobile application development for iOS and Android, Windows and Mac development with one code base, FireMonkey styles and more.
if you have any questions or still need more info, post a comment on this blog or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will help you in every way I can. And, stay tuned to the 31 days of December page for the final video to finish up the month!
Happy Programming and Happy New Year!
David Intersimone "David I"