Update 1 for RadPHP XE2 is now available for download.
Registered users of RadPHP XE2, RAD Studio XE2 or Embarcadero All-Access can get the latest version at http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28525.
If you don’t have RadPHP XE2 yet, you can download a trial that includes the latest update at https://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/radphp.
Fixes in this update include:
- Fixed bug on Wizard for PhoneGap converting images to PNG
- Fixed bug on Wizard for PhoneGap working with UTF-8 apps
- Fixed bug on the splash screen definition for portrait iPad apps
- Fix for MSlider in modern browsers, input type "range" now degrades to "text" instead on "number"
- XCode project now accepts long names with blank spaces
- Check if the data is formated in UTF-8 before encoding in Base64 to generate the json object in Ajax calls
- Develop mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Create mobile web pages and web sites visually using jQuery Mobile components that only RadPHP offers
- Quickly create applications for Facebook
- Develop PHP web applications visually with the only visual PHP IDE
- Create and consume Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Easily connect from PHP applications to Delphi and C++Builder native code DataSnap servers.
Embarcadero will be offering a show special and having a drawing where you can win an iPad at 6:30PM on Wednesday (must be present to win). http://zendcon.com/