I am finally back in my Scotts Valley office today after three weeks on the road visiting with great developers on three continents and on the Internet. Many thanks to all of you that spent your valuable time with me and all of the other RAD Studio XE2 World Tour evangelists. Just want to remind you that there are only 4 more days until the end of September. If there was a special offer at a tour stop, now is the time to use it before it goes away. There are several ways to buy - all of the links are at http://www.embarcadero.com/how-to-buy.
World Tour Live Webinars - September 27
Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 27, we also have three additional webinars to show you all that is new and cool in RAD Studio XE2. If you couldn’t make it to one of the tour stops or if you have technical questions about a specific RAD Studio XE2, Delphi XE2, C++Builder XE2, RadPHP XE2, or Embarcadero Prism XE2 capability - join us tomorrow for one of the live webinars at 6am (1pm UTC, 9am EDT, 3pm CET), 11am (6pm UTC, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET) and 5pm Pacific Time (September 28 12am UCT, 10:00am Australian EST):
Texas Tour Recap
I wasn’t alone on the RAD Studio XE2 Texas Tour in Austin, Dallas, and Houston. I brought along my trusty sidekick and travelling companion - ARM
I also had a wonderful surprise at the Houston stop last Wednesday night. Several of the developers from the United Space Alliance Johnson Space Center Space Operations Computing (SpOC) Team were in attendence. They gave me a wonderful commemorative medallion celebrating the completion of the Space Shuttle program. Thank you Ozzie, David, Wayne, and Keith.
Thanks guys - you are awesome. I’m glad that your Delphi and C++Builder applications are still flying on the International Space Station.
RAD Studio XE2 World Tour Webinars - Tuesday, September 27 (tomorrow)
I hope to see everyone on the webinars tomorrow. We’ll be covering how to
- Create GPU-powered FireMonkey applications that will keep your customers engaged
- Build 64-bit Delphi applications to take advantage of the latest hardware
- Create a single application and target both Windows and OS X
- Extend your multi-tier DataSnap applications with new mobile and cloud connectivity in RAD Cloud
- Connect any visual element to any type of data using LiveBindings™
- Modernize the look and feel of your Windows applications with VCL styles
- Create mobile-optimized web applications and standalone apps for iOS and Android devices using RadPHP
- and much more!
And, don’t forget to upgrade before September 30th ends!