The word is out. The biggest and best Delphi release is here. Join Embarcadero at Delphi Live! to get a first-hand look at all the Delphi capabilities you’ve been waiting for and more!
The keynote address at Delphi Live! is usually only available to attendees who pay the $899 conference fee, but we would like to extend a FREE invitation for you to attend the keynote if you register using the link included below. IF you are anywhere around the bay area or Northern California this is your chance to see Delphi XE2 live in action.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 9:00am to 11:30am
Convention Plaza Hotel San Jose Downtown
282 Almaden Boulevard
San Jose, CA
Register Now (Note: You must register to attend this event)
All Delphi Live! keynote attendees will also receive: Special discounts on RAD Studio XE2, Delphi® XE2, C++Builder® XE2, RadPHP XE2 and Embarcadero Prism XE2.
Don’t miss out on what all the excitement is about. Delphi Live conference attendees will also be able to "Meet the Delphi R&D Team" members and other Delphi experts at the conference and take the chance to discuss:
- Creating visually stunning HD and 3D FireMonkey business applications with blazing native performance on Windows, Mac and iOS
- Building 64-bit Delphi applications to take advantage of the latest hardware
- Creating a single application and targeting both Windows and OS X
- Extending your multi-tier DataSnap applications with new mobile connectivity plus cloud connectivity in RAD Cloud
- Connecting any visual element to any type of data using LiveBindings
- Modernizing the look and feel of your Windows applications with VCL styles
Network and hang out with well-known and popular speakers and other Delphi developers from all over the United States. Don’t miss this chance and sign up today to grab one of the limited seats!
For information on speakers, sessions and full conference registration visit www.delphilive.com. This free invitation is for the keynote address only, and you will have to pay the registration fee if you wish to attend any other conference sessions or activities.