All my bags are packed and I am ready to go. I am on my way to San Francisco Airport to start my "RAD Studio XE2 Around the World in Two Weeks" tour. My stops are part of the Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 World Tour. I will make sure to blog on the way to keep you up to date on where I am and what attendees are saying. If you are near the cities that I am visiting, I hope you will stop by and say hello.
Tour Dates, Locations, and Registration Links
- September 6 - Tokyo Japan - 20th Embarcadero Developer Camp, UDX Akihabara (Akihabara) 4F UDX Gallery -http://www.embarcadero.com/jp/developer-camp-japan
- September 9-10 - Cologne Germany - Delphi Tage 2011 - http://www.delphi-tage.de/
- September 13 - Moscow Russia - World Trade Center Moscow - http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/EMRURADWorldTourEvent
- September 14 - Warsaw Poland - Mecure Grand Warsawa - http://www.embarcadero.com.pl/seminaria/radstudio_xe2_tour/
- September 15 - Amsterdam Netherlands - Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-Schipol - http://www.embarcadero.com.pl/seminaria/radstudio_xe2_tour/
- September 17 - Washington DC, USA - Renaissance Arlington Capital View - all-day event including guest presenter Nick Hodges - http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/RADStudioXE2WorldTour-WashingtonDC
There are many other stops on the RAD Studio XE2 World Tour, and more being added every day. I hope we can see you at one of the stops.