I didn’t have to write the title of my blog post for today, Alan Zeichick did it for me. Alan Zeichick’s Take on today’s announcement that Micro Focus was buying Borland. In his post, he quotes a tweet from his partner at BZ Media, Ted Bahr who writes "…the [Borland] products you loved were bought by Embarcadero a few months ago.”
Alan ends his post by writing - "…if you want developer tools, go to Embarcadero."
- Multi-Database – Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase
- Multi-OS – Windows, Linux, Solaris, Macintosh
- Multi-Language – Delphi, Java, C++, Ruby, PHP, SQL, UML, XML, BPMN, etc.
- Multi-Framework – VCL, Java, .NET, Rails, PHP
- Multi-Role – Developers, Architects, DBAs, Testers
If you need it all, we have All-Access - The Industry’s First On-Demand, Multi-Platform Software Development and Data Tool Chest.
You keep developing and we’ll keep tooling to make every development project a success.