It’s that time. It’s way overdue. We are hitting the road in the US, Canada, and around the world over the next 5 months to visit with you!
Last year, we did some city stops, workshops, and user group meetings and a load of online webinars, launches, and CodeRage III. It was great to have the tens of thousands of developers logging in to the online sessions, asking questions, hanging out in the chat rooms, and giving us feedback. But, being connected online is not the same as being together face to face. Now is the time to bring it all to you and your town.
The Delphi 2009 Productivity Tour hits the road starting with
The Delphi 2009 Productivity Tour of the US and Canada will also stop in San Francisco, Scotts Valley, New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Orange County, Portland, Seattle, and many other cities.
Anders Ohlsson, Nick Hodges and others on the Embarcadero team will be coming to a town/country near you. Stay tuned to this blog and the Embarcadero Developer Network for location information, registration page, times, and additional cities.
We are also travelling the world where you can meet Embarcadero technical team members in person including:
- DevTracks RoadShow - Munchen, Germany - February 11
- RAD Studio 2009 Workshop - London, England - February 18
- Entwicklertage Spring 2009 - Darmstadt, Germany - February 23-27
- Delphi Conference Latin America - Mexico City, Mexico - February 24
- Delphi Conference Latin America - Guadalajara, Mexico - February 25
- DevTracks RoadShow - Koln, Germany - March 12
- Delphi Developer Days with Marco Cantu and Cary Jensen - Washington DC/BWI area - March 30-31
- Delphi Developer Days with Marco Cantu and Cary Jensen - Chicago O’Hare Airport Area - April 2-3
- ADUG Symposium - Melbourne, Australia - April 2
- ADUG Symposium - Sydney, Australia - April 3
- Delphi Live - San Jose, California - May 13-16 - Call for papers closes February 20!
- Delphi-Tage - Hamburg, Germany - June 6
Stop by and see us. Sit in on a session or workshop. Come and ask us questions. Hear how Delphi 2009 and RAD Studio 2009 can help you accelerate your application and database development. Be the first of your programming friends to find out about future directions for Delphi and other Embarcadero products.
I hope to see you in one of the many cities that I will be visiting between now and the end of June.